Reply® systems use the world's top wireless (RF) technology designed specifically for audience response and interactive voting applications. Over 6 MILLION keypads are in use worldwide in applications that include:
- Interactive conferences, seminars, and exhibitions
- Delegate and shareholder voting sessions
- Classroom training and interactive distance learning
- Group decision support and strategic planning
- Focus group research
- Employee and customer surveys
- Advertising testing
- Opinion analysis and political polling
- TV game shows and special events
- Assessment and auditing
- Multi-site video conferences
- And more!
Numerous studies confirm that meaningful interaction between a presenter and the audience improves attentiveness, interest, comprehension, and recall. Direct involvement and instant feedback also promote more effective communication. The result is greater effectiveness and productivity – for both the presenter and audience members.
For a more expansive list of benefits and practical uses, click here.