is a workhorse product that is quick to set up,
simple to use, and affordable. Featuring Advanced radio frequency (RF) technology, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum for superior range, security, and speed and it works with Standard ReplyŽ software applications and PowerPoint* add-ins.
A basic ReplyŽ (Worldwide) system consists of...
- One ReplyŽ (Worldwide) Wireless Keypad per participant
- One ReplyŽ (Worldwide) Base Station per 250 keypads of the same radio channel in a room, and
- One copy of value-added application software*.
The REPLY Worldwide has been discontinued. Contact Infowhyse for details of replacement availability.
Optional accessories (purchased separately) include base station carry cases and keypad carry cases. Training, on-site technical support, and similar 'for fee' services are also extra.
ReplyŽ (Worldwide) Base Station Model CRS940
- A compact and programmable interface to your PC. Controlled by value-added software* (purchased separately).
- Also operates with current ReplyŽ-compliant polling software*.
- Dimensions: 6.5" W x 2.25" H x 5" D.
- Unit Weight: 8 ounces. (Add 5 oz. for cable.)
- Capacity: 250 keypads per channel identity.
- Stock version: 15 identities allows 3,750 pads per room.
- Arena version: Special terms and pricing apply. Up to 72 identities allows up to 18,000 pads per room.
- Speed: Base Station polling cycles are adjustable to optimize speed to group size. For example, a group of 50 keypads can be polled every one-half second, whereas a group of 3,750 can be polled in parallel every 2.5 seconds.
- Connections: Attaches to the operator's PC by USB connection. (USB cable included.)
- Power Source: USB. Current draw 50 mA.
- Does not include accessories such as software* and carrycases. These additional items are priced separately.
ReplyŽ (Worldwide) Base Station Model CRS941
- Base Station in compact USB Stick styling that communicates with ReplyŽ (Worldwide)and ReplyŽ Mini (Worldwide) keypads.
- Like CRS940, controlled by value-added software* (purchased separately).
ReplyŽ Solo Handheld Base Station Model WRS960X
- A completely portable base station that communicates with CRS5200 keypads without a PC or software.
- Poll anywhere power, PCs, or displays are not available.
- Dimensions: 6" L x 2.5" W x 1" D.
- Unit Weight: 5 ounces (with batteries installed).
- Capacity: 50 keypads per channel identity.
- Speed: 0.5 second to poll 50 keypads.
- Connections: USB for flash drives that load questionnaires and store polling session results.
- Power Source: 3 x AAA cell alkaline batteries (not included).
- See Reply Solo specifications for more details.
Modular Carry cases, Multiple Models Available
- Ruggedized shipping cases with perimeter clasps.
- Styled as suitcase or a wheeled luggage item.
- Keypads and base stations purchased separately.
- Refer to Accessories Price List for additional details.
- * Base Station requires application software to manage keypad data collection and graph/analyze responses.
- Multiple titles are available to conduct surveys, delegate voting, group decision making, market research, classroom learning, and other advanced applications.
- Contact your reseller for specifications and pricing of this value added software.