The WRS7100 is being used in interactive meetings, special events, and other feedback activities that the audio-visual industry commonly classifies as ' audience response ', ' group response ', or ' interactive voting '.
Together WRS7100 wireless audience response keypads and a ReplyŽ Plus base station comprise a versatile two-way interactive voting system that includes these features:
- Slim case with soft touch elastomeric keyboard and LED indicators.
- Smaller than a credit card and weighs less than an ounce. Fits easily in the palm and
may be comfortably worn with an optional lanyard.
- Two-way spread spectrum radio employing an advanced communications protocol.
- Frequency hopping delivers high immunity to interference plus signal security to allow
the system to operate in the presence of other wireless devices.
- Works with ReplyŽ Plus Models WRS970 and WRS971 base stations.
- Allows drop-in use with scores of ReplyŽ-compliant software applications.
A basic ReplyŽ Mini+ system consists of...
- One ReplyŽ Mini+ Wireless Keypad per participant
- One ReplyŽ Plus Base Station per 500 keypads of the same radio channel in a room, and
- One copy of value-added application software*
Infowhyse sells its ReplyŽ family of products through a variety of distribution channels, dependent on the product and your location. We invite you to contact us for further information, a quotation or a reseller referral.
View ReplyŽ Mini+ Pricing Guidelines
Technical specifications and other support documents are available for download in PDF format.
Optional accessories (purchased separately) include system carrycases. Training, on-site technical support, and similar 'for fee' services are also extra.
ReplyŽ Plus Base Station Model WRS970
- A compact and programmable interface to your PC. Controlled by value-added software* (purchased separately).
- Also operates with current ReplyŽ-compliant polling software*.
- Dimensions: 6.5" W x 2.25" H x 5" D.
- Unit Weight: 8 ounces. (Add 5 oz. for cable.)
- Capacity: 500 keypads per channel identity.
- 31 - 72 identities allows up to 15,500 - 36,000 pads per room.
- Display: LCD for viewing channel identity and diagnostics.
- Speed: Default setting is 200 keypads per second. Polling rates as fast as one-half second are possible with smaller groups (ex. 100 or less). Multiple base stations may poll simultaneously to collect responses from up to 36,000 keypads in under 5 seconds.
- Connections: Attaches to the operator's PC by USB connection. (USB cable included.)
- Power Source: USB. Current draw 70-130 mA.
- Alternate Power Source: POE ("Power Over Ethernet") using midspan and power injector. Call for details.
- Does not include accessories such as software* and carrycases. These additional items are priced separately.
ReplyŽ Plus Base Station Model WRS971
- Base Station in compact USB Stick styling that communicates with ReplyŽ Plus and ReplyŽ Mini+ keypads.
- Like WRS970, controlled by value-added software* (purchased separately).
Modular Carrycases, Multiple Models Available
- Ruggedized shipping cases with perimeter clasps.
- Styled as briefcase, suitcase, or wheeled luggage items.
- Keypads and base stations purchased separately.
- Refer to Accessories Price List for additional details.
- * Models WRS970 and WRS971 Base Stations require application software to manage keypad data collection and graph/analyze responses.
- Multiple titles are available to conduct surveys, delegate voting, group decision making, market research, classroom learning, and other advanced applications.
- Contact your reseller for specifications and pricing of this value added software.