The Reply® Interact is being used in interactive meetings, special events, and other feedback activities that the audio-visual industry commonly classifies as ' audience response ', ' group response ', or ' interactive voting '.
Together, Reply® Interact wireless audience response keypads and a RP-1000 or RP-4000T base station, comprise a versatile two-way interactive voting system that includes these features:
- Ultra slim “credit card” style case with membrane style keyboard and LCD.
- Weighs less than one and a half ounces with batteries installed. Fits easily in the palm and may be comfortably worn with an optional lanyard.
- Two-way radio employing a special RF Protocol for the keypads that ensures Data accuracy.
- Works reliably within other 2.4GHz environments such as Wi-Fi, PDA or mobile networks. Works with Reply® Interact Models RP-1000 and RP-4000T base stations.
- Allows drop-in use with many of Reply®-compliant software applications.
A basic Reply® Interact System consists of...
- One Reply® Interact Wireless Keypad per participant
- One Reply® Interact Models RP-1000 or RP-4000T base stations per 400 keypads of the same radio channel in a room, and
- One copy of value-added application software*
Infowhyse sells its Reply® family of products through a variety of distribution channels, dependent on the product and your location. We invite you to contact us for further information, a quotation or a reseller referral.
View Reply® Interact Pricing Guidelines
Technical specifications and other support documents are available for download in PDF format.
Optional accessories (purchased separately) include base station and keypad storage/charging cases, lanyards and more. Training, on-site technical support, and similar 'for fee' services are also extra.
Save up to 42% when purchasing a pre-configured bundle. To view our special offers, click here.