The Reply® Interact Plus is designed for education and training specific applications as well as for general use in interactive meetings, special events, and other feedback activities that the audio-visual industry commonly classifies as ' audience response ', ' group response ', or ' interactive voting '.
Together, Reply® Interact Plus wireless audience response keypads (Model Number IN3100) and a RPI1000 or RPI4000 base station, comprise a versatile two-way interactive voting system that includes these features:
- Ultra slim “credit card” style case with membrane style keyboard and LCD.
- Weight: 38g (1.34 ounces) with batteries installed. Fits easily in the palm and may be comfortably worn with an optional lanyard.
- Two-way radio employing a special RF Protocol for the keypads that ensures Data accuracy.
- Works reliably within other 2.4GHz environments such as Wi-Fi, PDA or mobile networks. Works with Reply® Interact Models RPI1000 and RPI4000 base stations.
- Allows drop-in use with many Reply®-compliant software applications.
A basic Reply® Interact System consists of...
- One Reply® Interact Wireless Keypad per participant
- One Reply® Interact Models RPI1000 base station per 400 keypads of the same radio channel in a room (2000 keypads when using the bigger RPI400 base station), and
- One copy of value-added application software*
Infowhyse sells its Reply® family of products through a variety of distribution channels, dependent on the product and your location. We invite you to contact us for further information, a quotation or a reseller referral.
View Reply® Interact Plus Pricing Guidelines
Technical specifications and other support documents are available for download in PDF format.
Optional accessories (purchased separately) include base station and keypad storage cases, lanyards, specialised software’s and more. Training, on-site technical support, and similar 'for fee' services are also available as an extra.
Infowhyse offers first time buyers special starter pack discounts when purchasing a system comprising of between 30 and 100 keypads, 1 base station and a soft carry case. All Reply® starter packs can be used with our free download software Edivote® 100 (www.edivote100.com). Save 20% or more when purchasing a starter pack direct from Infowhyse or selected Reply® resellers. To request a quotation for a starter pack, click here.
Reply® (Interact) Base Station Model RPI4000
Reply® (Interact) Base Station Model RPI1000
- A compact and programmable interface to your PC. Controlled by value-added software* (purchased separately) that communicates with Reply® Interact Mini, Reply® Interact, Reply® Interact Plus and Reply® Interact Pro keypads.
- Also operates with current Reply®-compliant polling software*.
- Dimensions (excluding antennas): 13cm (5.12") W x 2.2cm (0.87") H x 13.5cm (5.31") D.
- Unit Weight: 215gms (7.58 ounces), inclusive of antennas
- Capacity: 400 keypads per channel identity.
- 80 base identities (sometimes called RF channels). Limited to 32 base identities when used with Reply® Interact Pro keypads.
- Maximum 8 base stations per system allowing up to 16,000 keypads per room.
- Speed: Base Station polling cycles are adjustable to optimize speed to group size. For example, a group of 50 keypads can be polled every second, whereas a group of 16,000 can be polled in parallel every 8.0 seconds.
- Connections: Attaches to the operator's PC by USB connection. (USB cable included.)
- Power Source: USB. Current draw 50 mA.
- Does not include accessories such as software* and carry cases. These additional items are priced separately.
Carry cases, Multiple Models Available
- Base Station in compact USB Stick styling that communicates with Reply® Interact Mini, Reply® Interact, Reply® Interact Plus and Reply® Interact Pro keypads.
- Dimensions: 9.1cm (3.58") W x 1.2cm (0.47") H x 3.1cm (1.22") D.
- Unit Weight: 24gms (0.85 ounces).
- Like RPI4000, controlled by value-added software* (purchased separately).
- Lightweight padded carry bag with inserts.
- Closed by zipper and holds X Keypads dependent on size selected.
- Keypads and base stations purchased separately.
- Refer to Price List for additional details.
- * Models RPI100 and RPI400 Base Stations require application software to manage keypad data collection and graph/analyze responses.
- Multiple titles are available to conduct surveys, delegate voting, group decision making, market research, classroom learning, and other advanced applications.
Contact Infowhyse or your local reseller for specifications and pricing of this value added software.