The ReplyŽ Engage is being used in interactive meetings, special events, and other feedback activities that the audio-visual industry commonly classifies as ' audience response ', ' group response ', or ' interactive voting '.
Together ReplyŽ Engage wireless audience response keypads and an RP-3000 or RP-base station comprise a versatile two-way interactive voting system that includes these features:
- Compact but rugged style case with membrane style keyboard and LCD.
- Weighs less than three ounces with batteries installed. Fits easily in the palm and may be comfortably worn with an optional lanyard.
- Two-way radio employing a special RF Protocol for the keypads that ensures Data accuracy.
- Works reliably within other 2.4GHz environments such as Wi-Fi, PDA or mobile networks. Works with ReplyŽ Engage Models RP-3000 base stations.
- Allows drop-in use with many of ReplyŽ-compliant software applications.
A basic ReplyŽ Engage System consists of...
- One ReplyŽ Engage Wireless Keypad per participant
- One ReplyŽ Engage Models RP-3000 per 500 keypads of the same radio channel in a room, and
- One copy of value-added application software*
Infowhyse sells its ReplyŽ family of products through a variety of distribution channels, dependent on the product and your location. We invite you to contact us for further information, a quotation or a reseller referral.
View ReplyŽ Engage Pricing Guidelines
Technical specifications and other support documents are available for download in PDF format.
Optional accessories (purchased separately) include base station and keypad storage/charging cases, lanyards and more. Training, on-site technical support, and similar 'for fee' services are also extra.
Save up to 42% when purchasing a pre-configured bundle. To view our special offers, click here.